Gone those times when you were unable to trace down your stolen or lost device. With the advanced technology and availability of security tools you can easily track down the person who is reason to the damage you suffered. You can easily lock the device and try to find out if the cellphone is stolen or lost. You can also remove all your personal information and data from device if it seems impossible to recover the mobile. By sending commands to My Kaspersky Portal you can control your device.
Remote Management of cell phones is supported only when Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is running. And for receiving commands the mobile should be turned on and connected to internet.
What commands can be used for sending:
- Lock & Locate- This helps in locking the device and locates it via GPS and GSM. You can see the location in map in results section. Enter a secret code for unlocking the mobile that you have entered while setting up the application.
- Alarm- It sounds an alarm on lost mobile, even if the device is on mute and locks it. Like Lock & Locate, enter the secret code which is entered while setting up the application.
- Wipe Personal Data- This command lets you to remove personal data permanently stored on mobile.
- Wipe All Data- Data will be deleted permanently from the mobile and it will be reset to its factory settings.
- Mugshot- It enables you to take a mugshot of the person who is accessing your phone.
How to send commands to cellphone:
- First of all, go to Main section.
- Go to subsection of Devices.
- Select the gear icon from the panel of the cellphone which you want to manage remotely.
- Tap on Lock, locate, or manage device button. You will see a window opening which manages the mobile devices.
- Choose the Commands tab from the left side of the window.
- The command which you want to send to the device, click the button with the same name.
- Select Continue option.
Call Kaspersky Support Canada team for guidance over the Antivirus issues at 1-844-888-3870
If you need expert’s assistance for security related issues and features of the antivirus, then get in touch with Kaspersky support number Canada 1-844-888-3870. You can also contact the team for fixing any error related with the antivirus.
What to do if your mobile device is lost or stolen
How to locate a lost device
Remote Management of cell phones